Home / Automotive / Plastic materials / ABS
Vacuum heat forming products
- wheel arches
- window sills
- interior trim components (made of e.g. ABS, PP, ABS/PMMA), roofs, bonnets/hoods, outer wings/fenders
- tractor bodywork parts (made of thermoplastic ABS/PMMA with elastomer reinforcement)
- shower trays
- pallets and containers
Maximum heat formed part size: 2100x2850 [mm].
We use the process for production of:
- pressed ceiling linings
- pressed sound dampening parts
Applied materials: PS, PP, PE.
- maximum pressed part size: 2000mm x 2500mm
- travel: 800mm
- pressure: 100 tons
- maximum pressed part size: 2000mm x 1000mm
- travel: 2500mm
- pressure: 200 tons
- temperature range 1000°C to 2500°C
- maximum furnace charge size [mm]: 400 x 1600 x 180
The many years of experience give us the capacity to manufacture tall and complex stampings which boast high quality of workmanship.